Nabeel Qureshi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,474 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:39 AM

This book is the story of Nabeel Qureshi's journey from Islam to Jesus as his Savior and Lord. He also wrote two other books.

I haven't read the book but have viewed a YouTube video about Nabeel's life as a devout Muslim and how he eventually came to Christ.

Nabeel worked with Ravi Zacharias's ministry for a few years until Nabeel's death from cancer. He was only 34 years old.

There are many YouTube videos on Nabeel worth watching.

#2 TimM

TimM

Wowweee Member

• Moderators
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:28 AM

I remember watching this video, thought it would be appropriate for this topic:

#3 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,474 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted Yesterday, 04:15 AM

Thanks very much for posting the video, Tim. It's really an amazing and touching story! I recommend everyone watch it.

I wonder if the story of Esther Gushan from Pakistan is on YouTube? Her story is told in the book The Torn Veil. She was paralyzed and in a wheelchair since a very small child. She and her father even went to Mecca for the Pilgrimage (Haj), praying she would be healed. No healing, disappointment. Her father later died.

Esther began to think about Jesus when she was around 19 years old. All she knew was that Jesus healed people. One night Jesus appeared to her, and she was instantly healed! For the first time, she was able to get out of her wheelchair!

When she told her brothers, instead of being happy for her, they threatened to kill her. She left her affluent home and began her journey as a Christian.

There's much more to her story...I highly recommend people read the book, The Torn Veil.

#4 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,444 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:56 AM

Amazing video, and Amazing Gods grace .........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name