When all of Israel will come to know God in a personal relationship

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Psalm 37:4

Psalm 37:4

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:17 AM

The entire prophecy of the Time of Jacob's Trouble is found in two chapters in the book of Jeremiah 30-31. It describes the ordeal of the Jewish people and their struggle from the beginning of this period at the Abomination of Desolation lasting the entire second half of the tribulation all the way to the end, the time of their redemption when God pours out His holy spirit upon all of Israel shortly into the millennium and the time of the gathering after the tribulation 

The prophecy foretells a time in the future when God's promise (His covenant) to Israel that all the Jewish people will receive the holy spirit by the end of the tribulation and will begin a relationship coming to know Him personally. Through the help of the holy spirit, the Jewish people will know God's laws and fully understand them perfectly, having no problem keeping and honoring those laws as they will take delight in doing God's will, Psalm 37:4.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

This promise is also revealed in parallel scriptures below. Blessed be that day when God finally sends all of Israel the holy spirit and begin a personal relationship with all Jewish people. They will all know Him and His righteousness, and their sins forgiven and remember no more. 

Ezekiel 39:25-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

Isaiah 59:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,

And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,”

Says the Lord.

21 “As for Me,” says the Lord, “this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says the Lord, “from this time and forevermore.”

Hebrews 10:12-18 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hebrews 8:7-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Edited by Psalm 37:4, 06 January 2018 - 08:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name