Safe but Major Fire in my apt bldg!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,091 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted Today, 04:31 AM

Two neighbors came over today. They got a lawyer and are going to sue the building owner/management company because they haven't done any work to get rid of the smokey smell, etc, in our wing.

Everytime I go out of my apartment, I inhale alot of very smokey air still, and the walls are still black with soot and burned up. Plus the rugs are either burned up or water damaged. It's a disaster area.

My next door neighbor said the lawyer and his investigators are coming again on Tuesday. I might talk with him. I don't really like lawsuits but I do get a funny feeling in the front of my head when our windows are shut. Also, hoping the smoke won't affect my lungs.

Our new management company is very bad...they took over two years and four months ago, and have let the building go downhill in that short amount of time!

We used to have a great Christian manager under our old management company but this new company got rid of him. Then they have had at least six managers come and go in two years and four months!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name