5 replies to this topic

#1 J Random Christian

J Random Christian

Gold Member

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

Hello all,

I got an email notification of a pm from Debp about a month ago.  (Yeah, I need to take care of my inbox more often.)

Anywho, I thought I'd swing by and see what the old site is like.  Man!  Things have changed since the mumtaylor / postie / benjimouse era!

I guess I've changed a lot too.  I have NINE kids now (!!!), and I'm at home writing christian novels full time until I can either make a living at it or my nest egg runs out.  Prayers appreciated!

Let's see... what else...

Oh yeah, I was blown up this year.  Like, literally in an explosion!   Go to light the re-light the gas fireplace at 3:AM, and BOOM!  Got cut up pretty good, but it could have been WAY worse.  I guess The Lord needed me around for a while still yet.

I think that's everything.  At least recent news, anyway.

#2 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

Hi J. Random Christian! Welcome back!

Wow, nine kids! And how great you are writing Christian novels! Keep us updated once you get published. You can always promote your books in the Promotions section.

That's also wonderful how the Lord protected you in that explosion!

#3 J Random Christian

J Random Christian

Gold Member

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, I have a couple out.  But then, I guess I'll go give the deets in the promotions section, then. :)

#4 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

Great, already published! Looking forward to reading about your books in Promotions!

#5 TimM

TimM

Wowweee Member

• Moderators
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:30 AM

Hi, J Random Christian!  Nice to see you here at the forum.  I'm not sure if we've ever met.  I've been coming to this forum since around 2008 (under a different, but similar username).  

Glad to hear that you were okay from that explosion!

#6 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

I have left a link for JRC's books in Promotions, and moved the topic to the book area...more people can run across it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name