Las Vegas Massacre

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,553 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, old architecture.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:38 AM

Such a horrible thing that happened the other day in Las Vegas. I wonder if this shooter was drawn into terrorism or if he just was a really sick individual. Over 500 injured and 59 dead...

It will be interesting to hear what his girlfriend reveals. Hard to believe he could stockpile all of those weapons without her knowing about it. If she knew about it, I think she should have alerted the police.

Anyhow, people in Las Vegas did try to help others escape, they helped the injured, they drove them to hospitals. Now many are donating blood and money for medical bills and funerals. So they are really showing a wonderful side of our great country.

Many prayers for all, victims and their families...

#2 TimM

TimM

Post Crazy Member

• Moderators
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Such a terrible situation.  I heard from somewhere that he had terror tires, but nothing 100% confirmed yet (I don't think anyway...).

#3 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,553 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, old architecture.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

It is such an odd situation...a neighbor wondered if he might have had a brain tumor. I heard he played video poker for 8 hours straight... don't know if that could have affected his brain.

When the FBI reveals more about his girlfriend, that might help...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name