Stalked by coyote!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,091 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

My friend's young daughter was walking their dog recently and saw what she thought was a stray dog, but then realized it was a coyote! She and her medium sized dog started for home, realizing the danger. The coyote followed them closely....she could even hear his paws on the sidewalk and she tried to walk faster.

It was dark and no one on the street. Suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere and scared the coyote off by yelling, etc. My friend thought he was an angel sent by God. They live in the city but rather near some small mountain.

We often get coyotes coming into Los Angeles, even areas not too near the big Park.

#2 TimM

TimM

Wowweee Member

• Moderators
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Wow, scary!

Sometimes, angels are among us.

Hebrews 13:2 "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

#3 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,091 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:10 AM

True. Many times people I know or even myself have been helped by these angels.

#4 TimM

TimM

Wowweee Member

• Moderators
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

There's been several occasions where I've wondered if someone was possibly a angel. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name