Survivor 34 Game Changers 3/8

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:58 AM

As there will be some old players as that of

Spoiler
as well. Can't wait! March 8th!

#2 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Hey the show is on. As really think that Tony drove me crazy. But my parents thought he needed to stay and Sandra the only two time Survivor winner needed to go home. As that first person that had in the show's past, had ties as well as other things at tribal council. As really could not blame them.

#3 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

Getting rid of Caleb was not cool. As well as it could suffer the team. No offense but hope it does! Tisk Tisk!

#4 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,087 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

hi, been having some health issues so haven't been able to walk to the library computers....still watching though. am using a tablet to type this so can't go very fast like I'm used to! take care, God bless.

#5 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Take care and get better my friend!

#6 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

Malcolm being voted out. Was such a shock. Brad and Sandra both are arrogant!

#7 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:34 PM

Well J.T. what was he thinking? Really dumb not to carry the idol with him. Big twists coming next week...

Spoiler

#8 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

Yep Queen is gone aka Sandra! Glad she is gone! Yipee!

#9 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

All I can say is the tribal council will be one for the ages to talk about. What Jeff V did was wrong. Even though you may not agree with Zeke's lifestyle. Still you had to feel for him. :(

#10 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

Well merge is now happening. Wished in a sense Jeff made the jury. As he may never be asked to come back on Survivor. Zeke IMHO is playing the sympathy card. Ozzy voted out but he was very strong. Tai needs to go.

#11 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Well Debbie is gone. She was getting annoying. Hope that Tai is gone next.

#12 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Zeke is gone. As really needed to. Or IMHO, he would play his story line as a sympathy vote.

#13 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,087 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

Hi..Sorry just getting back here at a deli with my little tablet. Would you believe my TV wouldn't work for the survivor channel for some weeks? The last I saw was Ozzie or Sandra voted out. Maybe you can give me a synopsis of what happened after that? Thanks....Btw...Doing better...Thank God.

#14 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

If you could go to CBS.com and go to Survivor. As they have those episodes on there. Than I can explain them.As they have them up there. 

Jeff got voted out but not by using votes due to outing out Zeke

Ozzy was seen as a strong person and was voted out as they merge on that episode

Debbie is gone over her being very annoying as she was

Zeke is gone as he would have won it on the sympathy card

Sierra was voted out and was seen as a threat and voted out players just like Malcolm and Ozzy and seen as the so called leader.

#15 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

Next week is the season finale. Or Wednesday. Getting rid of two women. And Michaela proved she was way too strong and would had won. 

#16 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

Hi, thanks for update. I did try to watch a couple on this tablet but got tired of watching at this deli...could enjoy it more at home. Who did win?

#17 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

August is Near!

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Spoiler
It is covered for those that had not watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name