Survivor Millennials vs Generation X 9/21/2016

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,221 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

Well, I'm glad David is still in it.  Since he had the nervous condition, I guess I root for him.  Also, Hannah seems to be bit of an underdog so I'd like her to stay around....she serves coffee so she could really use the money.  Ken seems nice, quite a nice looking guy....a model, so I don't know if he needs the money as much.

Was surprised they got rid of Sunday the youth pastor.

Btw, my tv was getting static most of the program!  But I figured out who got booted out.... lol   Don't know if these LED tv break that way or not.  It's weird...a couple channels are just fine.

#22 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Solar Eclipse is Coming

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:14 PM

I love Ken. And really want him to win. I really want anybody to win as long as it is not Jay. He is just so full of himself. Two hour finale on Wed and afterwards, the reunion show.

#23 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,221 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:19 PM

Well, I was sorry David did not get taken into the final three but he had a positive outlook about it...since he changed so much from being afraid of everything!

I was glad Ken was in the final three and was rooting for him or even for Hannah.  Hannah was strategic.  However, I think because Adam's mom was dying of cancer, I guess that's why everyone voted for him to win the money. 

Btw, a miracle....that channel was not working for several days for me until the evening before Survivor!  And it worked just fine for Survivor!  I was thanking God for it!

#24 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Solar Eclipse is Coming

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:16 PM

Glad it worked for you. My mom and I wanted Ken to win. But oh well. Adam needed the money over his mother. Sad about his mom dying. Well can't wait for Survivor 34 to come! Blessings and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!

#25 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,221 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:06 PM

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you, too.

Btw, I lost the channel again....only that channel.  It won't scan into the TV at all.  Will keep trying now and then to scan it.

Ken seemed like a very nice person...wonder if he was a Christian.  Raising his daughter alone and trying to keep true and loyal, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name