Survivor Millennials vs Generation X 9/21/2016

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

Depb and other Survivor fans CBS to roll out Survivor Millennials vs Generation X the 33rd season of the reality show. Thought I would give you all the heads up!

#2 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

Thanks JPPT!  Should be interesting seeing how the different generations think and act.

#3 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:20 PM

BTW I am a Generation X person!

#4 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:04 PM

33rd Season of Survivor in Fiji is now here!

#5 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:31 PM

I am team Generation X all the way. Hate it that they went to tribal council. Well so far so good. Cyclone evacuated them in 33 seasons! Wow!

#6 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:37 PM

Well the Millennials should not had gotten rid of their strongest player. Could bite them in the rear. But for Generation X!

#7 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 07 October 2016 - 06:50 PM

Hi, couldn't get here till now, but I'm watching!  That was really some cyclone....enjoyed seeing the rain since we are so dry here in So. California.

Paul put his foot in his mouth when he said he would let the girls know if the guys would ever vote together....he said something like "then you're on your own girls".  That was a huge mistake...couldn't trust him then to keep alliance with the gals.

Btw, I'm a Baby Boomer....but feel younger.

#8 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

I was born Generation X but have the heart and mind. Over on  baby boomer there. But still thought they would merge. But glad that they did not. It would had been way too early!

#9 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:45 PM

Seems like they are going to switch tribes next week. Really that guy who gave his immunity to that woman. Forget their names. Really he is now vulnerable.

#10 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:05 PM

And that woman that was too slow for the one team. Needed to go. But it could backfire on that tribe. As they have that man with another H.I.I.

#11 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:09 PM

I think his name is David....he gave his immunity up but found another immunity!!  Good for him....he seems like a bit of an underdog (remember at the beginning he was always so nervous)...so I kind of am rooting for him currently.

Also, that blonde lady is a pastor...forgot her name.

Asian lady was getting too bossy so got booted out....

#12 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:32 PM

Yeah that will do it to you as when you get bossy you get kicked out. As it is about not getting too bossy.

But really that last T.C. was something else. That power couple got too arrogant and ignorant of themselves indeed.

Time to break them up! Love Michaela a lot!

#13 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:45 PM

Couldn't believe the power couple didn't think their closeness was dangerous.  Not a smart move on their part...will be watching tonight.

#14 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:34 PM

All I can say is I am shocked about the last episode. Wow a huge blindside there!

#15 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

Oh, yes, wasn't it the missionary recruiter that got sent home?  Btw, I never heard of missionary recruiters before!  Is that something new with the young people?  I always believed people got a calling from the Lord to become a missionary and were led to their fields by Him...

#16 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:24 PM

Yeah as really maybe she was "recruited" or led by God. But to see her sent home was a shock!

#17 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

The Millennials are getting kick off. One by one. And if they do not call it overconfidence. Do not know what is!

#18 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:24 PM

Two hours long as really did not see that rock thing coming. Really can't stand that Jay. So cocky and overconfident. Hope he is the next to go.

#19 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

Oh, yes, having to pick rocks really did Jess in.  She was really upset to go due to that.  But she is a district attorney I think, so she doesn't need the prize money as much as other people...

I hope David stays in longer.  I'd rather see the red-haired guy go home as he seems tricky.

The youth pastor lady is still in there, too.

#20 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

November To Remember

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:14 PM

Yeah very true. But still Zeke getting voted out. Was a shock. And saving Hannah there. But really want to see Jay gone. He has such an ugly smirk on his face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name