IPB Style© Fisana

Hi there

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DRS_*

Guest_DRS_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

Hi everybody, and greetings. I was quite lucky to stumble upon this forum. I'm hoping to make some friends, spread the gospel and grow in the Lord here. I've been browsing the forum today. The members and mods here seem awfully warm, sweet and very pleasant. It looks like a nice peaceful community here, and I look foward to talking to you guys. Yes, I'm a born again Christian and believe in God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I came to faith in the fall of 2005, and it has certainly been a journey. I feel so blessed to have found this site. May you have a wonder day and week. Blessings - DRS

#2 TimM

TimM

Post Crazy Member

• Moderators
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

#3 Guest_DRS_*

Guest_DRS_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Thank you for having me. It's good to be here. :)

#4 SongBird

SongBird

Cat Lover (Animal Lover) :)

• Moderators
  • 2,382 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, animals, meeting new friends.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

Welcome DRS. Yes being a Christian certainly is a journey, it is anything but dull to be one these days. In the beginning (for new Christians) we get to see God move visibly in our lives, in obvious ways, like if you have enemies you see things do happen to them, you have visible protections; but later on the longer you are a Christian those things fade and pass away, God's presence in your life becomes less visible in the material sense of the word. God starts to move into the "walk by faith and not by sight" mode in our lives. So for new Christians its usually fun but later on it becomes more serious. There are people in the world that have to die for their testimony to Jesus and The Word of God. Some day we all will have to make that choice as we move along in to the Last Days spoke of by Jesus in the book of Revelation. Well, welcome to Cpals :) Blessings to you. ~Songbird (...sing a new song to the Lord...Ps. 96:1)

#5 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,553 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, old architecture.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

Dave, thanks so much for the warm, encouraging words about the forum! Every now and then someone says how the forum has helped them and it's wonderful to hear!

Due to circumstances, the past couple of years I've been only visiting here once or twice a week (use the library computer for now). Maybe in the future will get a computer.....

#6 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Ready for Halloween

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, politics, music, libraries, NFL and bookstores.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hi DRS and welcome to the forums. Feel free to post and don't be shy. May you be blessed on here!

#7 Guest_DRS_*

Guest_DRS_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hi JPPT1974. Thank you for the kind invite, and greetings to you on this early day. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name