Hi from Chuckt

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuckt_*

Guest_Chuckt_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hi,

My name is Chuck. I am happily married. I'm looking to make friends, fellowship online and be a brother.

I write Bible studies and Biblical articles.

I have a small hobby in hobby electronics (microcontrollers).

I use to run my own message forum but had trouble attracting users in this day of Facebook and boards have lost users to Facebook. How would you feel if you did your best and gave your best and no one cared? Jesus cares.

If you were to make assumptions on salvation and based an assumption on the elections, half or more of the people are unsaved and it is that difficult to be on a Christian forum because most of them are run by lost people who say that you can't hold to the teachings of the Bible in one way or another. It is that difficult and more to be on a Christian forum. This is why you have to stick up for one another and be accountable for one another or there won't be an accurate representation of Christ's witness in your broader online area and people are going to stay lost because there are innaccurate witnesses about salvation.

Some of these boards have non-Christians running them. Some are running a business and truth is bad for business because they want everyone to be happy and they want to attract non-Christians to so you can't say anything that hurts their business or touches their money.

I will try to respond to all.

Chuck

Edited by Chuckt, 20 December 2012 - 08:28 AM.

#2 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Welcome, hope you enjoy the fellowship here :flowers:

#3 TimM

TimM

Post Crazy Member

• Moderators
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hi Chuck. Nice to have you here. :)

This forum isn't a super busy forum. There's a few people that come here, but the fellowship is nice. I've made some good friends here.

#4 Guest_Chuckt_*

Guest_Chuckt_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Hi Chuck. Nice to have you here. :)

This forum isn't a super busy forum. There's a few people that come here, but the fellowship is nice. I've made some good friends here.

Hi Tim,

How are you?

I hope to make some friends here too. Its okay if the forum is not that busy. I like small crowds. It isn't always how large a board is but what you do with it.

Do you know where I can read the Terms of Service on this board?

Thank you,

Chuck

#5 Guest_Chuckt_*

Guest_Chuckt_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Welcome, hope you enjoy the fellowship here :flowers:

Thank you. How are you?

#6 TimM

TimM

Post Crazy Member

• Moderators
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hi Tim,

How are you?

I hope to make some friends here too. Its okay if the forum is not that busy. I like small crowds. It isn't always how large a board is but what you do with it.

Do you know where I can read the Terms of Service on this board?

Thank you,

Chuck

Hi, I'm doing well. :)

Is this what you're looking for? http://www.cpals.net...tion=boardrules

#7 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,221 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Hi Chuck, a warm welcome to you. I hope you will enjoy the fellowship here. The regulars here are a kind, sincere and considerate group of Christians. We are willing to try to listen to others and help them as we can. Presently I can only come here twice a week so excuse my delays in posting back. Have a lovely Christmas and a good New Year.

#8 Guest_Chuckt_*

Guest_Chuckt_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hi Deb,

Merry Christmas to you.

Chuck

#9 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,221 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Thanks Chuck! Have a blessed New Year, too....can't believe this year went by so fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name