Photo

Neckless (made with mining)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zerish

Zerish

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Cooking Banana, Travelling, reading bible, spiritual songs, play with my sons, etc.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

1.Tiger eyes with yellow crystals ( three butterflies)
2.Green aventure with quartz with green crystals and green trinkets
3.Tiger eyes only
4.Red garnet with black tiger eyes with red crystals
5.Amethist with pink Quartz with purple crystals
6.Sunstone with pink Quartz with and tiger eyes crystals

Note by Debp: Zerish, you may talk about your jewelry as an art form and even post photos, but please no active selling in the forum. Thanks.

Edited by Debp, 13 October 2011 - 06:05 PM.
no self promotion please, Rule #3 Board Guidelines

#2 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

Do u ,make jewelry Zerish?

#3 calicoskittens

calicoskittens

Silver Member

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:art, Bible, crafts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

Is it possible to see a picture of them?

#4 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Post Crazy Member

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Reading good Christian literature, Listening to music, Travelling, Craft work, Meeting people, Ministry work, Helping people

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

OOOh, yes please, can we get to see some of your pieces please? I also make jewellery, mainly the beaded stuff. Anethyst with pink quartz and purple crystals sound very nice! Have you ever used Tanzanite in your creations and when you put together a piece, what inspires you regarding colour? We are in the Jacaranda season here in Zimbabwe and one street in particular forms an arch with Jacaranda trees, so as you drive you feel like you are somewhere so beautiful with the purple and white leaves strewn all over the road. Black, purple and turquoise are some of my favourites when putting together a piece. Oh and I looove Onyx, the blackest of gems and black, the colour of elegance!

#5 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,285 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

OOOh, yes please, can we get to see some of your pieces please? I also make jewellery, mainly the beaded stuff. Anethyst with pink quartz and purple crystals sound very nice! Have you ever used Tanzanite in your creations and when you put together a piece, what inspires you regarding colour? We are in the Jacaranda season here in Zimbabwe and one street in particular forms an arch with Jacaranda trees, so as you drive you feel like you are somewhere so beautiful with the purple and white leaves strewn all over the road. Black, purple and turquoise are some of my favourites when putting together a piece. Oh and I looove Onyx, the blackest of gems and black, the colour of elegance!

I'm also interested in seeing some photos of your and Zerish's necklaces. The colors and gems sound so pretty.

Oh, we also have Jacaranda trees in L.A. They bloom in May here.

#6 Zerish

Zerish

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Cooking Banana, Travelling, reading bible, spiritual songs, play with my sons, etc.

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:59 AM

Thanks,I can show the pictures, but I do not know how to attach here in this web, please allow me instructions.

#7 Zerish

Zerish

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:05 AM

Do u ,make jewelry Zerish?

Yes I do my friend!

#8 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 18,285 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

Anyone able to help Zerish learn how to post photos here? Sorry I'm not knowledgable on that.

#9 Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Post Crazy Member

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Reading good Christian literature, Listening to music, Travelling, Craft work, Meeting people, Ministry work, Helping people

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:52 AM

Zerish,

Perhaps you could upload your photos to Photobucket and then post the link here. Ive not done that for ages though, and perhaps there is now an easier way.

#10 calicoskittens

calicoskittens

Silver Member

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:art, Bible, crafts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

That Jeremiah1329 (? sorry if that's wrong) knows how to do it. He's got photos on a thread he did.

It's Guest_Jeremiah2913_* and it's right here in the Drawing/Painting/Art Forum. I just edited that in.

Edited by calicoskittens, 18 October 2011 - 07:07 AM.

#11 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

Zerish, do you have a scanner? you could either take pictures of the jewelry and scan the photos, or take photos and use the memory card in the camera to upload the photos onto your 'pictures' on your computer and then use the tools on this website to upload them?
anyone else any suggestions, if the kids were home i could have asked them!!

#12 Zerish

Zerish

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:34 AM

That Jeremiah1329 (? sorry if that's wrong) knows how to do it. He's got photos on a thread he did.

It's Guest_Jeremiah2913_* and it's right here in the Drawing/Painting/Art Forum. I just edited that in.

Thanks, i'm already communicate with him.

#13 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 18,285 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Zerish, do you have a scanner? you could either take pictures of the jewelry and scan the photos, or take photos and use the memory card in the camera to upload the photos onto your 'pictures' on your computer and then use the tools on this website to upload them?
anyone else any suggestions, if the kids were home i could have asked them!!

The kids! Those are the ones to ask! :flowers:

#14 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 18,285 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Have just pm-ed Adam to ask if he can please help Zerish in how to post photos of her necklaces. I know we are all eager to see them.

Cleo, we'd also love to see your necklaces!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name