• 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hey why is nobody in the chat room?????

#2 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

If you check to see who is on the Board with you (located at the bottom), you can then pm them to meet you in the Chat Room.
Some of us do this sometimes.

#3 SongBird

SongBird

Cat Lover (Animal Lover) :)

• Moderators
  • 2,374 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, animals, meeting new friends.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:45 PM

I find it works best to coordinate a day and time with your friends or whoever you want to chat with and then everyone go into the chatroom at that chosen time. Its just easier because everyone is from all around the world e.g. different locations and time zones. Not to mention most of the time everyone is reading Forums and posting and not in the chatroom. :) God bless, -SB :flowers:

#4 Guest_Jeremiah2913_*

Guest_Jeremiah2913_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

because everytime I check nobody is there!

#5 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), gardens, walking, sightseeing, architecture.

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:02 PM

because everytime I check nobody is there!

Well, the best thing to do is to check at the bottom of the page....see who is online with you, then pm them if you wish to talk to that person. :) Hopefully, they will meet up with you in the Chat Room. Some of us have done this before...

#6 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

Jeremiah, I saw you were in the Chat Room as I was leaving yesterday. Needed to get off of the computer or else I would have chatted with you a bit.

#7 humblelady54

humblelady54

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart and soul.

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hey why is nobody in the chat room?????

Yes I just joined but so far no one in ever in the chat room but me. Oh please let us get more members to the chat room. I think I might just pray for that to happen as I love one on one and that great Godly connection with loving Christians.

#8 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

Yes I just joined but so far no one in ever in the chat room but me. Oh please let us get more members to the chat room. I think I might just pray for that to happen as I love one on one and that great Godly connection with loving Christians.

:flowers: :flowers:

#9 Silent Witness

Silent Witness

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Peace be with u all.

I'm not there, because I simply don't like the chat option nor
chatting.

I prefer one on one communication like this.

If u have ears.....time to listen
Silent Witness

#10 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Just heard from Canuck that the Chat Room says it is full and we have to wait until some people leave....I checked and got that message, too.

So I just pmed Adam to ask him if the Chat Room is working ok. Would be nice to chat with some of you. :flowers:

#11 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

Just heard from Canuck that the Chat Room says it is full and we have to wait until some people leave....I checked and got that message, too.

So I just pmed Adam to ask him if the Chat Room is working ok. Would be nice to chat with some of you. :flowers:

Have just read some recent posts that this is still happening, (Have just tried again and this is message it gives:[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave) .

Thank you for doing your best to sort it out :flowers:

#12 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

Have just read some recent posts that this is still happening, (Have just tried again and this is message it gives:[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave) .

Thank you for doing your best to sort it out :flowers:

Forgot to mention Adam's reply. He said there is now a charge for him to have the Chat Room, so he can't have it right now. At least we know what's up.

#13 lostandbroken2

lostandbroken2
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:00 PM

Hi I'm new to this but was wondering if anyone wanted to chat.

#14 lostandbroken2

lostandbroken2
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

Hi I'm new to this but was wondering if anyone wanted to chat.

#15 lilacday

lilacday

Umm....

• Moderators
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:54 PM

Hiya, sorry it looks like this chat room hasnt been working for years :(

#16 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:15 PM

Hi Lostandbroken2, hope you will join us in our chats in The Coffee Cup (under The Writing Wall).  It's not live chat but is where we all tell a bit about our news and lives, etc.

P.S.  Hope you don't feel Lost and Broken anymore....with Jesus as our personal Savior, He can heal those hurts.  Hope to see you in The Coffee Cup.

#17 lostandbroken2

lostandbroken2
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

Hi Lostandbroken2, hope you will join us in our chats in The Coffee Cup (under The Writing Wall). It's not live chat but is where we all tell a bit about our news and lives, etc.

P.S. Hope you don't feel Lost and Broken anymore....with Jesus as our personal Savior, He can heal those hurts. Hope to see you in The Coffee Cup.

#18 lostandbroken2

lostandbroken2
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

Debp:::I still feel lost andata broken but since Im learning to let Jesus have the wheel and turning my whole life over to Him I'm feeling a little better each day. We all know that everything we feel in life such as hurt and brokenness can't all be dealt with in asome fast as we like. I'm allowing Him to heal me as slow or as fast as He needs to.

Edited by lostandbroken2, 17 December 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#19 lostandbroken2

lostandbroken2
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

Lilacday::yea it does appear that way but it's ok. I'm not upset here everyday either. Actually it's been almost a month since I've been on.

#20 Debp

Debp

• Moderators
  • 17,013 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:01 PM

True, LostandBroken2, sometimes healing comes more slowly.  I'm so glad your faith in Jesus is helping you more and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name