steve is back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 steve

steve

Full Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:acroyoga,painting,making friends,reading and writing poems and stories,making jokes movies,exchanging cultures and praising GOD

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:56 AM

Well,first and foremost i would like to say hi to everybody.
Am little feeling better now and i say thanks to GOD for giving this spevial time to talk again with u friends,
I was an active member to this site untill i gave up on living it any more but then i kinda got pulled back for i lucked people to share my thoughts spiritualy,materialy and and in anspirationaly aspect.
I found out that having friends and just loosing them once is like commiting yourself to cage for years.
So much that i feel big guilt of wanting u guys to wellcome me back.
but then all my eefort with the kids went bizzare(to those who knew like grandma dee and friends)
this made so depressed seeing all my efforts going to waste and these talents getting wasted.
freshh minds,future artist and livelyhoods going back to the very bad street life i took them out of.
I still do good artistically,have tried to kill most of my time with arts and perfoming acrobatics but still i was missing alot of ur inspirations.
hope i'll be part of these family and all will be well the way it used to be.
I MISSED U GUYS ALOT.

#2 Guest_GrandmaDee_*

Guest_GrandmaDee_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

I'm glad you came back Steve.
We all hit hard times now and then and it helps to have friends to talk to.
I'm sorry the kids did not stay the course. But I'm sure what you have done with them made an impact even though you do not see it now. Maybe in the future they will remember and return to a better lifestyle.
Keep trying.... don't give up. There are always others needing a boost.

#3 Debp

Debp

Furry & Feathered Friend Lover

• Moderators
  • 18,285 posts
  • Interests:Nature, animals (have a cat), sightseeing, old architecture. Interested in missions.

Posted 24 May 2007 - 04:11 PM

Hi Steve, I thought about you now and then, and wondered how you were doing. So I'm glad to see you back, too. Also, glad you felt welcomed and like you have friends here....which you do. Leave the kids in God's Hands....you did your best for them and that's good. Pray for them...God is able to bring them back to Himself. God bless.

#4 steve

steve

Full Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:acroyoga,painting,making friends,reading and writing poems and stories,making jokes movies,exchanging cultures and praising GOD

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:48 AM

thank u very much for ur supportive times and now the wellcome u have given me, I do hope all will be well.
thanyou again friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name